Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Pinata Shadow Box Card


Hi, and Happy Wednesday!
Gloria from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot here.


For my project I made a card using PPPR Shadow Box Card 2 Cutting Files along with PPPR Pinata Cutting Files. For the Pinata I cut it out two times but flipped the image on the second one
 before sending it to cut. I than glued them down onto Invisible Thread (found at Hobby Lobby).

How I added some pop to my pain card stock.
 I also made a pocket for the back of the card to add some money.


 The Invisible Thread I found at Hobby Lobby.



I used:

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Four of my grandchildren were raised next door to their Spanish-only abuelos. The 7-year-old that I keep everyday has been in dual-immersion since she was 3. I would love to get a card from one of them with that sweet message on the back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D