Thursday, August 11, 2016

Congratulations

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 

For my project today I have a Wedding card I made using the PPPR Dress Up Boys 1 and PPPR Dress Up Girls 1 cut files along with PPPR Dress Up Boy Groom Tuxedo  and PPPR Dress Up Girl Wedding Dress. I did go with print and cut for the adorable Wedding couple. The background heart is cut from PPPR Always and Forever Cutting Files and I inked it up with Tim Holtz Candied Apple distress ink. The Congratulations sentiments is Pink By Design Vintage Greeting stamp set. Really love how it turned out.


PPPR files I used:

 Silhouette Studio Store Design ID #115842


Silhouette Studio Store Design ID #115833




Hope you can come and hop along with us over on Facebook for the PPPR August inspiration challenge. The Facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/PrettyPaperPrettyRibbons21/
 
Thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D