Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Get Well Soon card

Hi fellow scrappers..
It's Nanné here today to share a fun Get Well Soon themed card I created, cause its flu season after all..LOL

here is the card I created:
I found these adorable cutting files in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's store and it just screamed Get Well card :)

How about a few close ups and then cutting file details:
I added a lot of layers to my card using foam tape squares

That bowl just yelled out alphabet soup, so I found some letters in my font stash and was able to create a healthy bowl of soup :)

The font for the card is in the Silhouette Cameo online store.. 

and the cutting files I used to create my fun card:

Baking Fun cutting file: bowl and spoon
Photo Frames1 cutting file: polaroid background
Sentiment Spots 2: sentiment label
Happy Pills cutting file: pill container and pills

and there you have it..

Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D