Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rodeo Time with Farm Critters & Cookout Cutting Files...

Katy here, with an Inside to my Heart...I hope everyone's weekend is going GREAT!!! 

My husband and I went to our local Rodeo last weekend...first time we've been in about 15 years!!! I took a couple of shots that I wanted to scrap and remembered our CUTE little Farm Critters!

I have a few friends who ask me all the time "How do you do 1-page layouts...I'm a 2-page layout girl!"...well, instances like THIS is why! It wasn't a BIG ordeal for me and my husband so I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but I wanted to commemorate the occasion with a layout...hence the 1-page, short & sweet layout!


-------------------------------------
Doesn't this paper Cheeseburger look good enough to EAT!!!

Head over to my BLOG to see what pictures I plan to use once I get them printed!

Here are the files I used in case you want to go grab them...



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D