Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Owl Be There For You

It's Christmas Eve. 
I hope this post finds you happy, healthy and anticipating the joy that Christmas brings, if you don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you happiness, peace and love. 

I created one last project to share with you before the end of 2015. 
I created a gift for my mom...for Christmas, of course. (Mom, stop looking.)

I used a file that I cannot stop using, I think I've used it at least three times in the last two months. I also added glasses using another PPPR file. I used the sketch pen on the Silhouette instead of cutting the files out. Files used: Owl Lollipop Holder Cutting Files & Nerdy Hamster Cutting Files (for the glasses). 


Here's a close up of that owl!


Thank you for supporting Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons this 2015!!! You have all made it a great year for Lisa, and all of us! See you next year!

Check back tomorrow for some files and freebies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D