Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Let's Do Coffee

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files


I love how cute this is!!  The card base is a recent release from PPPR, which you can find HERE.  The absolutely adorable coffee pot is from the amazing Java Great Day Cutting Files. You can buy your own HERE.



The sentiment is from my favorite new stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps, called Coffee Sentiments.  It was in the December release and I loved it so much, I bought it the first day it was available.  


You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D