Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Tio

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

 I hope everyone is have some great family time with love ones and friends. Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot.

I made a masculine birthday card for my hubby's uncle who is celebrating hes birthday today (New Years Eve). We usually sing Happy Birthday after we ring in the New Year. So with that in mind I decided to used the PPPR Champagne Cutting Files for my card. I went with print and cut for the images and added some clear wink of stella to the top of the champagne bottle (looks so much better in person), I also added some glossy accents to the black circles on the bottles. I used yellow stickles for the bubbly and added a few sequins to finish off the cards. Tio is Uncle in Spanish.

 
What I used:

 Clear Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Yellow Stickles

We have a Anything Goes Challenge going on now till Saturday, January 2th , 2016. The projects can be anything. Just make sure your using PPPR files. One random participant will win a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR. Link up your project HERE.


Thank you for passing by and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D