Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wedding Dress Shopping Survival Kit Tag!

Hello my crafty friends!  Sarah here with you all today and I am delighted to share with you my project for today.  Over the weekend I did a little wedding dress shopping with a friend and of course I had to craft up a little something special for all of the ladies who attended.  So I created little gift bags with some fabulous tags!  The tags were by far my favorite part of the bag :)  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them!

The tag I created to go on the gift bags!

The awesome cut files I used: 
Gift Card Holder Tag Cutting Files

Dress Up Girl Wedding Dress Cutting Files

A view of the tag hanging on the bag!

A look inside the bag :) 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, what a CUTE idea! Your tag is so sweet and love the tulle! The dress is adorable! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D