Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall Memories card

Happy Tuesday fellow crafters..
It's Nanné here today to share a cute little fall themed card with you..
I decided to play with some of my favorite fall images, like pumpkins and mushrooms and put them on a card..
Here is what I created:

Pumpkins and Mushrooms and hearts, oh my...LOL
Who doesn't love fall, even if the weathers isn't the best right?.. 

 how about a few close ups and some details of this card:
For the sentiment, I used the banner from the Sentiment spots 3 cutting file and the words are from the Fall phrases cutting file..

these cute little mushrooms are from the Mushroom family cutting file and the dirt that my pumpkin is tucked under is from the Sapling cutting file.

My pumpkin is in the Pumpkin patch cutting file, the hearts are from the Valentines sweets cutting file and here you can see the little details I added using a transparent gel pen..

and their you have it.. My cute little fall themed card..
thanks for stopping by today..
Till next time
hugs

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Nanne! The colors are awesome~I love the little mushrooms. Cute design as always!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D