Sunday, July 26, 2015

Dog-gone Birthday!!


Hi everyone,

This is Melissa with Moe Creations, I hope your doin fine this Sunday!?! It's time for my Sunday Share using PPPR cutting files. I noticed that I was running short on Birthday cards, so you know what that means..... yep uh huh, time to get crafty!!! I love to make fun cards, whether your young or old, everyone needs something to make them smile :).

This cute little Super Dog is sure to put a smile on your face!!!!
These Simple Banner Files are perfect to create a card base, just enlarge, weld two shapes together and voila Simple Banner card base!!
I sure hope you enjoy my card today, I enjoyed making it!

Don't forget to pick up your Freebie!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I LOVE the shape and the pup is just to cute!!
    Fun card Melissa!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love the cape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D