Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Spring has sprung layout

Happy Tuesday fellow scrappers..
It's Nanné here to share a cute little Spring themed layout I created..
I have big plans for our back patio this spring and once the mornings warm up, I'll be able to plant some flowers and greenery and as a scrapper, you know I'll be taking photos while I work..LOL

So, here is the layout  I created for one of those photos:
Don't you just love those rubber boots.. One of my fav's for sure..
I was able to create this cute layout using a few of the Spring themed cutting files..


how about a few close ups and some details:
I found the best rake ever to use on my layout and its in the 
Fall Fun cutting file.. It went great with my rubber boots :)


These great planters and the tulips are in the Spring Garden cutting file..
the fence in the background, that's in the Home Sweet Home cutting file..

The rubber boots, rain drops and umbrella are in the Rain or Shine cutting file.

I wanted to create a big banner and found the banner in the Simple Banner cutting file
My photo mat also looked like it could use a little something in the background and found this piece of notebook paper in the Notebook Pages cutting file

and this cute watering can, well its also in the Spring Garden cutting file and scalloped sides are in the Borders 2 cutting file..

Whew..LOL their ya go, my cute spring themed layout using a few cute cutting files..
I want to thank you for stopping by today..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné 

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I SO LOVE this LAYOUT!!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!! Love all the cute cuts:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D