Thursday, May 21, 2015

Perfect Blend


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

For my project today I made a 5X5 card using the PPPR "Java Great Day" Cutting Files for the coffee cups and stamped them with Peachy Keen Sweet on You face stamp set.  I used PPPR Earth Day Title Cutting Files for all the hearts. The sentiment is from PBD Perk Up stamp set.
I inked the card base and the printed (that reminds me of news paper) with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink, and inked the heart with Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.
 I also added some Glossy Accents to the eyes.
What I used:

PPPR Earth Day Title Cutting Files

  PBD Perk Up stamp set
 Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Glossy Accents

Thank You for stopping by and before I go I want to remind you that we have a super fun challenge going on now till May 30th. The projects can be anything that has to do with cameras, photos, or memories, just make sure that you're using Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon file. Link up HERE.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D