Monday, May 4, 2015

Mother's Day Card

Hello there, Nicole here today to share with you a Mother's Day card I made.


I have to share with you that my inspiration for this card came from the last PPPR blog hop Facebook header.


There is something about watering cans and flowers that always draws my eye.  I must confess my actual green thumb abilities are sorely lacking but at least I make up for it with paper, LOL!!

To create my card I used the following Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' cutting files - 



Though it is a Mother's Day card, it also fits in well with our monthly challenge - "Go Green".  Don't forget to add your projects to the challenge!!


for more information or to link up your project to the montly challenge go HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments:

  1. Your Love your card it is so pretty. Your watering can with the flowers is so beautiful!! do get what you mean and can so relate. I love anything to do with watering pots and flowers and I certainly don't have a green thumb either so loved you story too cute....you really did an outstanding creative job and tell a cute story....glad I stopped by made my day!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D