Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hey.... Y'all




Happy Wednesday!

Do you ever buy some stuff with good intentions on using it but then never do?  I did that a while back with a couple of stamp sets.  I bought these stamps so long ago that I don't even remember who made them.  Oops.  I finally remembered the name of the company (K Andrews Designs) and thought it was about time that I finally make the projects that I was planning on making.  


The card base is from the Photo Frames 2 Cutting Files.  The hay is from the Nativity 1 Cutting Files.  The little chick is from the Cute Chicks Cutting Files.  The Farmer Girl is from the On the Farm Cutting Files.   Her face is from Peachy Keen's In the Garden Face Assortment.  


Nanne also used the Farm Girl on her layout yesterday.  You can check it out here.  

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D