Monday, February 23, 2015

Dr. Thank You Card

Hello, Nicole here today to share with you a card I made.  I made this card specifically for a friend of ours who is a surgical nurse.  My middle daughter is thinking she wants to go into the medical field for her future career and our friend allowed my daughter to "shadow" her on two of her work days.  I hope that helps you understand my card better now -


I used one of the Dr. files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Check Up" cutting files set.


 I used coloring similar to my daughter's skin and hair to make it look as though this will be my daughter in the future :-).  For more details on my card, please visit my BLOG.  That's all from me today.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! What a fun card for your daughter to give!! What a fun file...:)
    TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D