Sunday, January 18, 2015

Winter Wonderland!

It's Ruth here today from Paper and Musings.
Have you seen all the wonderful wintery images in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons shop?
Some of my favorites are:




These files, along with a few challenges and some photos of enjoying winter inspired me to create this layout:

I had such fun documenting a really awesome day!

If you'd like to see more details about my project, feel free to check out my blog post, otherwise, it's time to get crafty and record you wintery adventures or make something for the Made with Love challenge (click on the link on the right.)
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful day!

Ruth





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Ruth! Thank You for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Gloria! I had a lot of fun creating it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout--wow! So many details that make it so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ruth, your layout is so beautiful. Love the pretty photo and those fabulous embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D