Monday, November 10, 2014

You Light Up My Life

Leah Schaeffer here today! Hope you all had a great weekend! 
Pretty sure I'm not the only one kinda stumped on how the heck
we are well into November already!
And if that's not confusing enough my husband (yes, you read that right)
is obsessed with shopping for Christmas early
so we've already done about half the shopping! LOL!
Luckily that just frees me up for more crafty time! Perfect!

And what have I done with my time?
Created this sweet little monster card for a little one in my
life or maybe even one of my girlfriends! Who knows! 
I think anyone would like this cutie! 



 I added this extra picture because I wanted to show how I added a bit of glitter to the background behind the top layer of the monster. As well as to the lantern and black border on the shaped piece. 


 Well cool, that wraps it up! Here are the files I used in case you want to check them out! 


There is also a bundle option with more monsters
that you can find HERE, if your interested! 

Wait! Need even more monster cuteness?
HERE is another set! 


 See you soon all! And thanks to those that hopped with us over the weekend!

Remember if you'd like to join our monthly challenge
and share with us…you can find that info HERE!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hey kudoos to you for getting some of your shopping out of the way! That is what I am trying to do by Nov 22. I want to be done before the madness all begins in the stores.
    Your card is darling! I love the cut files from PPPR! Your design is fabulous! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out awesome-- love the little lantern and the great paper-- super stinkin' cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D