Monday, October 27, 2014

Grave Stone Card

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon
 Hi all, Leah here with you today! Another Happy Monday is upon us! Did you celebrate this past weekend with any Halloween parties or school festivities? We did both and had so much fun! Mix that with a rainy day and some crafting and it was pretty much a perfect weekend! 
 Now today is my design team posting day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon so I've created something for the holiday for you today! I created a relatively simple shaped card but really…you cover the heck out of anything with glitter and it takes it to the next level, don't you think? LOL! 


 Lisa is pretty brilliant so I am sure she meant to do this…but I love how some of the graves in the cutting files have an opening in the top, like this one. Just calls for adding a detail there! I think adding a date in there would be cool too. Anyways, I added a small bat from the Potion Bottles Cutting File there and added a large black pearl.

 You can also get a peak here at the pattern paper, I admit, I had to rub off a lot of the chunky glitter to get enough of my pattern to show through but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

 Here are the files I cut from today…
Haunted Graveyard Cutting Files
Happy Pumpkin Cutting Files
Potion Bottles Cutting Files
 Well I hope that you guys liked this and I'm glad to get to share with you! Have a great week and make sure you have your costumes and candy ready for Friday night! BOO! 
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D