Sunday, October 26, 2014

Can't get enough of Halloween goodness!

Hello! I'm so glad you're here today! It's Ruth and I'd like to share with you some more Halloween scrapping I've done using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
Once again, I've used cutting files as well as digital papers for my project. Let's take a look!
I created a pocket page using the papers for my filler cards as well as some cuts to embellish each pocket.

I love the look of vellum - I think it worked well for my spider webs and moon.


The files I used are: 

Halloween Critters Cutting Files (for the spider webs)
Wizard Owl Cutting Files (for the moon)

Notebook Pages Cutting Files (for the journaling card)

Halloween Plaid Grid (for journaling card pattern and "about" fill pattern)

Halloween Pattern Pack 2 (for filler card patterns)

Halloween Bats & Swirls (for filler card pattern)

Feel free to swing by my blog (Paper and Musings) for more details as well as the other side of this page, where I used the: 
Candy Bucket Cutting Files
 to create confetti to fill a pocket on my page about the Halloween candy!
(Sneak peek!)

I sure hope my inspiration to create something about Halloween has inspired you to create something of your own and enter the Trick or Treat Challenge! You have a little less than a week left to enter!

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great day!

Ruth 


3 comments:

  1. Your Halloween LO is Wicked Awesome!! Gosh girl you sure came up with so many SPOOKtacular & faBOOlous clevr and creative ideas. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so creative. I love how you are able to pull so many different elements together for a cohesive layout.So many details to explore. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooo I am in love with the confetti filled pocket---such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D