Monday, October 6, 2014

A Witchy Hi

Happy Monday, Nicole here today with a Halloween card to share with you for my design team post.  

I used PPPR's "Little Witches Cutting Files" for my cute witch flying on her broom.  I added some dimension to my card by popping up some clouds that I made using PPPR's "Happy Rainbow Cutting Files".  For more details on my card, please visit my BLOG.

Just a heads up - this Saturday the PPPR design team will be back with Halloween inspiration for you.  Please join us for the "Trick or Treat" blog hop on Saturday, Oct. 11th.

3 comments:

  1. This is just darling... That face makes me smile... Great job!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your little Red haired witch. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D