Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hocus Pocus

Hello Everyone, Happy Sunday! Brianna here with you all today, bringing you my last project as a PPPR design team member (insert tears) My design team term has come to an end, I have been apart of the PPPR family for 1 1/2 years and felt it was time to step down for now. I will still be blogging daily, just focusing on different things. I want to thank Lisa, from the bottom of my heart, for giving me such a great opportunity and all my dt sisters (past and present) for sharing it with me. Also, all of you, who have come to know me through my PPPR creations, thank you for sharing this adventure with me.
Now that I got all the sad and sappy stuff out of the way, here is my creation.
File Used:
Wizard Owl Cutting Files
 
Papers: Studio Calico: Funnel Cake(Brighton Pier) Collection & Story time Collection(acetate)
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Design- Halloween Assortment
American Crafts- Dear Lizzy
My Minds Eye- Jubilee
Purple Pearls- Queen & Co.
Glitter tape- American Crafts
 
This will definitely not be my last creation using PPPR files!
I am sure I will jump in on some of the fun bloghops and share my creations over on Facebook.
Thank you all once again, I truly appreciate everything!!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D