Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer Fun Layout




Good Morning!  

Hope you're having a great week.  My boys went back to school a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would be fun to scrapbook some of their summer pictures.  My boys lived in our pool this summer so I have a lot of pool pictures to scrapbook.  


I made the background shapes using the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files and the Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files.  


The "Fun" part of my title is from the Camping Fun Cutting Files.  I created the shadow behind "Fun" in the Silhouette Studio.  For the "Summer" part of my title I used the Popsicle Fever Cutting Files.  I just cut the "A Taste of" part off of Summer in the Silhouette Studio.  

The boy jumping in the pool is from the Diving Boy Cutting Files.  For his face I used Peachy Keen's In the Garden Face Assortment.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D