Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Are we There yet? Scrapbook layout

TGI-Tuesday..LOL
Its Nanné here from Nanne's Creations to share a layout I created using one of my favorite cutting files by Lisa and that is the "Are We There Yet?" cutting file..
Because we live in Finland (moved here in 96) we try to visit friends and family that live in the States as much as possible..
Our very first trip back was in 2005, we went to spend the Christmas holidays there..
I decided it was time to scrap the photo of my three kids (then in their early teens) as we were waiting at the Helsinki airport to board our flight..

Here is what I created:
I was able to put my Glitz papers to good use along with these cute die cuts..
I also created a mask, that I used to dab brown paint to create the hexagon back ground :)
and rubbed a bunch of distress ink to the edges of the white card stock to age it a bit..

How about a few close ups:

Love the font in the title, its way too much fun.. 
I attached it to the layout with foam tape..
I also decided to add the tickets and a suitcase, just to have a nice cluster of embellishments, plus a scalloped trim to the bottom and that's in the Borders 2 cutting file..

The clipboard cutting file is a great and fun way to add a little journaling to the layout..
our flight left at 7am and we weren't at our best that early in the morning..LOL

We all had two suitcases each when we travel, we were gone for 5 weeks..
 I love the stack the suitcases in the Are We there yet cutting file..
I love that fact that the cutting files are layered, so you actually get more to work with..

and there ya have it.. 
This was definitely one of my favorite layout's I've created in a long time.. Loved looking at our vacation photos and I'm so excited to get more of them scrapped..  :)
So, till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

Are We There Yet Cutting FilesBorders 2 Cutting FilesClipboard Cutting Files

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D