Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'll drink to that!

Good morning bloggers! Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts, with another design team project to share with you!

For today's project I decided to make a circle card with the Scalloped Circle cut files. I LOVE using a circle shaped card, but I find that I don't make too many of them. :) I think this one turned out great!
These super cute drinks are from the Happy Hour cut files. 
For the glasses, I cut an extra base layer out of some PaperTrey Ink Clear cardstock, and then added the drinks on top of it.  I didn't like the way the adhesive was drying, so I figured this would work just fine.
I chose the "I'll drink to that," sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Let's Toast stamp set. It matches perfectly with my funny little drinks!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Simply Chartreuse cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Clear cardstock
My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Scalloped Circles
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Happy Hour cut files
Jaded Blossom Let's Toast
Neat & Tangled Sequins
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D