Sunday, June 29, 2014

FAN-TASTIC TIMES

Hello Everyone, Brianna here with today's bloggy post. I am so happy to be home from being in California the past two weeks for business training. I was fortunate enough to have had enough time to get all of my Junes projects done and scheduled before I left. My creation today is using a cutfile that I converted over into a digi stamp.
 
Vintage Fan Cutting Files
I colored my converted file using my Spectrum Noirs and then stamped that sweet face using my Peachy Keen Stamps.
Markers Used:
BT1,BT2,BT3,FS8,LY1,LY3,BG1,BG3,CT2
I just typed my sentiment into my Silhouette program and then just arched it around the top of the fan.
Papers: American Crafts
Wooden Arrow: Studio Calico
Sequins
Black Gel Pen
This card is so fun, colorful and simple and is sure to make anyone smile, I hope.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!
Brianna 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D