Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Rock On- Layout

Hi fellow crafters. It's Nanné here from Nanne's Creations, and I have a "rockin" layout I wanna share with you today. My son learned how to play the guitar in middle school and they got to perform at the end of the school year in front of the whole school :)  I decided it was time to scrap one those photos and this is what I was able to create using the Rock On Cutting Files and the Fourth of July Kids Cutting Files.


The background mask I created using my cameo by cutting out some rectangles from the 12x12 white cardstock.  Once I had the mask cut, I adhered it to a 12x12 piece of red cardstock, creating the illusion of red brick.. Then added strips of dark blue cardstock to the edges of my layout and doodled the lines with a white marker.

How about some close ups:


I decided to chalk the edges of the fingers bringing them to life :) The hand and the guitar picks are in the Rock On Cutting Files. I also used the flourish from the Friends Forever Cutting Files.


This cute little guy can be found in the Fourth of July Kids Cutting Files, and I added a guitar and the musical notes from the Rock On Cutting Files.  I really wanted to use a Peachy Keen stamp for the face and thought this was perfect with the tongue hanging out..LOL


I love love love this big title, it can be found in the Rock On Cutting Files.


And I had to include a close up of my lil Rock Star who's not so little anymore. So there ya have it, my layout for today's post.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my project..
hugs
Nanné


Here are the files I used:
Rock On Cutting Files Fourth of July Kids Cutting Files
Friends Forever Cutting Files



3 comments:

  1. What a FUN layout! I have a son who is huge into music to! I am loving the awesome cuts:) Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a fun layout! Awesome job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D