Monday, September 9, 2013

PBD It's All About Fall, Ya'll Challenge


Happy Monday, everyone!  It's my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I get to choose the theme for this week's Ink it Pink Challenge. The theme this week is "It's All About Fall, Ya'll".  I don't know about you, but I'm ready for there to be a little chill in the air.  Don't get me wrong...I don't want it to be cold, but I could use a little chilliness.  Anyway, here's what I made for the challenge:



I got this great sentiment from Pink by Design's Bountiful Blessings Stamp Set.  The pumpkins are from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files Set, and the scalloped borders are from the PPPR Borders 2 Cutting Files Set.  The background paper is from the PPPR Pumpkin Spice Pattern Pack 2 Digital Paper Pack.  I added some pretty fall ribbon, lots of ink, and some foam tape, and my little card was all done.

Now, it's your turn.  Link up your fall-themed project you create using Pink by Design stamps below, and you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to Pink by Design.  YAY!  We can't wait to see what you create!  Have a great day, everyone!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Lisa! I love the background and the sweet pumpkins! The chevron ribbon is fantastic! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D