Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What's New Wednesday #34

Hey, everyone!  I hope you all are having an excellent Wednesday so far.  I've added a bunch of new files to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store over the last week, and I'm so excited to share them with you today.  First, let me show you what's new today:

I created these silly Tool Time files just in time for you to start working on those Father's Day projects.  The faces on the tools cutting files are easily removed, and the sets come with JPG and PNG files with and without faces.  These files are available as Tool Time Cutting Files or Tool Time Digital Clip Art.


I also added another set that would be perfect for Father's Day, but there are SO many more uses for this gigantic Old Chap set. You'll get 33 files in all (WOW!), and the set comes as Old Chap Cutting Files and Old Chap Digital Clip Art.


Also, in case you missed them, I also added these Graduates Cutting Files and Hats Off  Cutting Files last Friday.  Each set is also available as Digital Clip Art.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you like the new files!  I'll be back on Friday with a project for you and a new Friday Freebie. :)

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these new files. the tools re super fun and I had not seen the grad stuff yet. very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great files with projects for the guys. Super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D