Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's New Wednesday #27

YAY!!!  It's time for another What's New Wednesday.  I created a fun little St. Patrick's Day/Irish themed set, and you can find it in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store.  Here it is:

This Luck of the Irish Cutting Files Set includes .SVG, .DXF, .JPG, and .PNG files.

If you're not into cutting files, you can opt to buy just the graphics in .JPG and .PNG:

Now, I have a fun little giveaway for you!  Head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Page and find where I posted these new files.  If you share that post on Facebook, you'll be entered to win this set for free!  YAY!  I hope you'll try your luck. :)  I'll be choosing a winner on Friday. 

That's all I have for you today.  I'm REALLY hoping to be back on Friday with a project to share with you.  I definitely will have a Guest Designer.  Things are on their way to getting back to normal around the Norris household, so I'm hoping to get back into the full swing of crafting next week.  I can't wait! :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have an awesome hump day!


1 comment:

  1. Share on my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/MyCraftingChannel

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D