Friday, March 1, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Jeanne Siegel & a FREEBIE!

TGIF, everyone!  I'm so lucky to have another Guest Designer for this week.  Jeanne Siegel from Jeanne's Paper Crafts created an adorable card using the Safari Love Cutting Files Set.  Here it is:


Isn't that sentiment just perfect for this card?  Jeanne also used the Layered Labels 2 and Sentiment Spots Cutting Files and the Pumpkin Spice Pattern Pack 1 and Pumpkin Spice Plaid Grid Digital Paper Packs.  I love the masculine touch those colors add to the card.  Just adorable!

Please head on over to Jeanne's Blog to show her some bloggy love by telling her how much you like her card. :)

I also have a new Friday Freebie for you.  This file includes .SVG, .DXF, .PNG, and .JPG files.  It will be free for one week, then it will be moved to the 99 Cent Downloads section of the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  After MUCH anticipation, the rest of our household goods should be arriving next Tuesday.  YAY!  So, I should be able to get back to crafting REAL soon!  I can't wait!  In the meantime, I'm working on some new files for the next What's New Wednesday. :)  Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Love Jeanne's card:) Thank You for the free file:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the lion pun and these freebies are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cut file, Jeanne did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just downloaded your peeps cutting file thank you.
    I am looking forward to using it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D