Wednesday, March 20, 2013

24 Carrot Friend

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  It's another Pink by Design day!  YAY!  This week's challenge is to create an Easter project.  Here's my card for today:


I made this card to fit in a letter sized, #10 envelope.  It measures 4" x 9.5".  The carrots are from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Hoppy Easter Cutting Files.  I used the PNG files and just lined them up in Silhouette Studio.  Then, I printed it out, trimmed it, and attached it to the card.  The sentiment is from the Pink by Design Hoppy Easter stamp set, and I stamped it on the banner from the PBD Everyday Banners set.  I used a Fiskars border punch on the blue paper, added some lace ribbon and some ink, and my card was all done.

Have you linked up your Easter-themed project yet?  If not, you can link it up below.  We can't wait to see what you create!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D