Friday, February 8, 2013

You've Got My Heart on a String

Hey, everyone!  It's time for another Not-a-Card Friday over at Pink by Design.  We created non-card projects that go along with this week's RAINBOW theme.  Here's the gift box I created:


I found this sweet little handled gift bag in the Silhouette Online Store, and I used a heart from the PPPR Cupid Cutting Files Set to cut a hole in the front.  Then, I created a rainbow with some Divine Twine by winding different colors around a scrap piece of kraft cardstock.  Then, I adhered the piece to the inside of the bag with some foam tape.  I added a sentiment from Pink by Design's Be Mine Stamp Set and some hearts and dots from Pink by Design's Sprinkles Stamp Set, and my little gift bag was all done!  

You still have some time to link up your own project using a RAINBOW or RAINBOW colors.  You could win a $10 gift certificate to Pink by Design! 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D