Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Design Team Day!!!

YAY!!! It's time for another Design Team day.  All of my wonderful crafty stuff is all packed up, so I don't have anything  to show you today.  But, my talented DT members have some super cute stuff to share with you they they created using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.  Here they are:


Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Products Used: Hot Cocoa Cutting Files

Barb ~ BugBites

Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Products Used: Let it Snow, Snowflakes, and Moovelous Cutting Files

Products Used: Moovelous, Simple Banner Shapes
and Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files

Products Used: Superheroes Trio, Valentine Kids

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'm boarding a plane tomorrow to head back to the States, but I'll be back on Friday with a Freebie for you and with a Guest Designer.  YAY!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D