Monday, November 19, 2012

Nuts About You

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's my day to post over at Action Wobbles, and I have a quick little card to share with you today.  Here it is:


I created the base for this card by using this label shape that I found in the Silhouette Online Store.  I mirrored the base shape and welded the two together in Silhouette Studio to create a card.  The funny little acorn came from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Acorn Faces Cutting Files, and I embossed his cap with my Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic embossing folder.  I added some pretty 3 Girl JAM Holly Berry crinkle ribbon and this fun sentiment from Pink by Design's Go Green stamp set, and  my little card was all done.

Of course, I had to put this goofy little guy on an Action Wobble.


Look at him go!


Here's what the Action Wobble looks like under there.  


You can purchase your own Action Wobbles at the World of Wobble site or at the Royal Castle Shoppe.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back Wednesday with some more fun projects!


4 comments:

  1. So cute - love the papers and the shape is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO Adorable Lisa!! What a CUTE nut!!
    TFS and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, Fun, Fun!

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to put a smile on my face first thing Monday morning....this is so stinken cute and I LOVE the wobble:) Your acorn is ADORABLE!!!!
    Okay, after the new yr I WILL get that silhouette out and LEARN how to use it so I can use your amazing files:) I need to go watch some videos and get going on that! Thanks for the inspiration-your projects are always amazing!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving Lisa!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D