Friday, November 30, 2012

Guest Designer ~ Zeni Pradel


I'm so excited that I have another Guest Designer today on my blog.  It's been over a month since I've had a guest, so I'm happy to have the help of my friend, Zeni Pradel from Scrappy Zeni today.  Here's the fun project she created with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Digital Clip Art and Digital Papers:


Zeni used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Superheroes Trio and Superhero Badges Digital Clip Art Sets to create this adorable invitation.  She also used the Rainbow Stars Digital Papers for the background.  I love how this turned out! :)  Please head on over to Zeni's Blog to show her some bloggy love...we all LOVE comments!

If you love Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products and are interested in becoming a Guest Designer for me, please e-mail me at lisanorris@prettypapergraphics.com.  I'd love to show off your PPPR project!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D