Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What's New Wednesday #11

YAY!  It's time for another What's New Wednesday.  I have three sets to tell you about today. You can click on the photos to go check these items out in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store.

First of all, I'm SUPER excited because I get to go to the original Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, this Saturday.  We had to be sure to check it out before we move back to the States sometime next year. So, I couldn't resist making an Oktoberfest set:

 


Leaves are starting to change around here, so I wanted to create some Autumn-themed sets.  Here's Fall Fun:

I also sneaked this little set into my store on Saturday because I wanted to use it for a project I was posting. ;) These Falling Leaves can be used for so many things!


That's all I have for you this week.  I'll be working on more Halloween files and some Halloween papers during this next week.  Plus, my super talented Design Team and I will  have some AWESOME projects to share with you next Wednesday.  I hope you'll stop by! :)

Oh, by the way, my birthday is this Friday!  YAY!  So, I think that calls for a SALE.  You can use the code 35candles to get 25% off of any purchase of $10 or more at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  This coupon is valid for only one purchase per customer and will expire at 11:59 CST on Sunday, September 23.  So, what are you waiting for...get to shoppin'!  ;)


Have a wonderful Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are Adorable. Oktoberfest sounds like fun! Have an awesome time and advance Happy Birthday :)

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D