Friday, September 14, 2012

Guest Designer ~ Sarah Hamer

My Guest Designer for this week is my friend Sarah Hamer from Sarah Hamer Designs (a.k.a. Pink Cricut). She made such a cute shape card with my Honey Bees Cutting Files.  Here it is:


Isn't it adorable!  I love the glitter paper she used for the honey jar!  Head on over to her blog to check out the details and all of her other FANTASTIC projects!

I know I've been short on crafty posts for the last week, or so.  I've not been feeling the best, and I've had a bit of a crafty block.  I'm planning to make myself sit down at my craft desk today, so I'll have something to share with you tomorrow. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Sarah - love the texture of that orange paper! And I'm sending you crafty vibes Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute ...love your project..
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo bee-utiful! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D