Monday, August 20, 2012

Good Friends & Good Shoes

Hi, there, everyone!  It's my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I have a quick and simple card to share with you today.  Here it is:


This fun sentiment and the shoe image are both from Pink by Design's Designer Boots Stamp Set.  I created the background by lining up strips of washi tape.  Did you know you can stamp right on top of washi tape if you use StazOn ink?  Yep!  There are just SO many possibilities with this stuff!  I added some ribbon and some bling, and my card was all done.  Here's a list of the products I used for this card:
Check out this week's Ink it Pink Challenge HERE.  The challenge is to incorporate school supplies on a card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card and the vertical bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lisa!! Love the colors and that beautiful ribbon! Perfect sentiment!!
    TFS and Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely fun card. You make beautiful cards, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on this:) Very cool background with the washi tape:)
    Sherrie K
    http:/;sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D