Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Stamp Sets!

Hey, everyone!  I just got back from a FANTABULOUS vacation, and I've been catching up on e-mail, facebook, and blog land.  Just wanted to let you know (if you were wondering) that my Etsy shop is back open, and I'll be working to get some new cutting and graphic files up by next week.  I can't wait for you to see what I've been working on!  :)  

I also wanted to share the new stamp sets I designed for Pink by Design.  Because of my vacation, I haven't had a chance to create anything with them yet, but here they are.  I hope you'll go check them out (just click on the pictures to go to the store).


Radioactive

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope to have some projects for you as soon as I get through some of these piles of post-vacation laundry!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had wonderful vacation... yes, that laundry is always the sad part about coming home. lol.. so excited about your new adventure... Can't wait to see your projects.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamp sets are super cute. Hope vacation was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp sets are so cute. Hope you had a great vacation.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D