Sunday, May 13, 2012

Teacher Thank Yous

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  Today is my Design Team Day over at Pink by Design, so I wanted to share some teacher thank you cards I made for my daughters' teachers last week.  Well, I made two for my daughters' teachers (the other two are just extras I made because I couldn't choose among the cute graphics and stamps!).  Here are my cards:



These cards all measure 5.5" square. I got all of the sweet sentiments and hearts for these cards from the Pink by Design Our Teachers Stamp Set. All of the cute graphics came from the Lettering Delights Bookworms Graphics Set.  You can actually get these graphics (and a whole lot more) for just 50 cents right now!  There are also a bunch of bundles on sale.  You should definitely go check it out...there are tons you could use with the Print and Cut feature on the Silhouette.  


Anyway, here are some close ups of the cards:





I patterned these cards around a sketch I found a long while ago here. I was actually able to open the image of the sketch in Silhouette Studio so I could find cut files that would fit the sketch and size them perfectly.  I drew the rectangle shapes with the rectangle and rounded rectangle tools, and I got the scalloped square and the star in the Silhouette Online Store.  I embossed the green pieces with my Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, and the stars are embossed with one of the embossing folders from the Cuttlebug Simply Charmed set.  Then, I added some ink and doodles, and my teacher thank yous were all done! :)  


I'm also entering these guys in the Spectacular Spectacles Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to stop by Pink by Design every day for some awesome design team inspiration! 




10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are so precious!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I love them! I was so excited to "see" you over at MFW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these are adorable


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I love how you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are darling! Great job with the Moxie Fab Spectacular Spectacles challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have been so busy and such a crazy life right now.....Hopefully, things will slow down soon so I can get back to crafting more:) I have been seeing all your projects though and they are amazing! Great job Lisa!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember looking at these and thinking how cute they were, I thought I had left a comment , but apparently I didn't 't... These are so super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D