Monday, May 28, 2012

Ohh La La!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! Today is my Design Team day over at Pink by Design, and I want to share a special card with you.  My 13th anniversary was last Tuesday, and I made a simple little card for my hubby.  Here it is:


I've wanted to make a card for my hubby using these two stamp sets for a long time.  I stamped the lingerie from Pink by Design's Save the Tatas Stamp Set onto pretty patterned paper and  trimmed it with my little scissors and craft knife.  Then, I inked the edges of another piece of patterned paper (4" x 5.15"), stamped my sentiment from Pink by Design's Flirty Girl Stamp Set, and adhered it to an A2 sized card base (4.15" x 5.5").  I used foam tape to adhere the lingerie to the center of the card, and the front was all finished.  Super easy!


For the inside of the card, I simply stamped a sentiment from the PBD Dazzle Stamp Set and another from the PBD Scripted Year Stamp Set.  Then, I added a few kiss marks in a coordinating pink (I got those from the Flirty Girl Stamp Set).  

I was curious to see my hubby's reaction when he got this card, and I think he liked it.  I hope you like it, too!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!


5 comments:

  1. This card is so cute. I love it!
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Kathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so elegant. Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i am sure he loved it.. i think it turned out just way to cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this turned out! Super cute and I am betting your hubby will love it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D