Friday, May 18, 2012

If Life Gives You Limes... SOUS Die Cut Challenge May 18

TGIF, everyone!  It's time for another Die Cut Challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches.  This week's theme is fruit.  Here's what I came up with:


I designed this 5.75" square card around this fun sentiment from Pink by Design's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Stamp Set.  I got the fun margarita pitcher and margarita glass from the Silhouette Online Store, and I found the limes in the My Scrap Chick Kawaii Fruitstand Cutting Files set.  I cut all of the files using Silhouette Studio and my Silhouette Cameo.  I chose some fun, tropical-looking paper from Basic Grey's Lauderdale Paper Pad, added some ink and doodles, and my card was all done!

Now it's your turn!  Head on over to SOUS to see what the other Design Team members created, then make your own fruit-themed project that includes a die cut of some kind.  I can't wait to see what you create!!!  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is too fun... I love the paper you chose. It's perfect. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I LOVE this card!
    I don't mean to be a pill but can you turn the word verification off. I LOVE your blog and want to comment all the time, WV is such a pain now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me, Jovan...I had no idea I even HAD word verification on! I'll go turn it off now...it IS super annoying! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Hey Lisa!
    The first thing I noticed was how good the printed papers
    were with the cuts you chose...the green on green print for the glasses just looks perfect!
    I adore this project...now if I only drank margarita's...LOL!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - especially with the floral background!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this card! Love love love that paper and I'm sure I would never have bought it .. we don't do the beach really. So ..no photos. but I am happy to see it paired with those cuts! You are one crafty lady! Thanks for just saying NO to word verify. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a new and unique sentiment, to me anyway. This is an awesome card. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card:) I love the background pattern paper:) so bright and fun!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, I love this card.. the colors, the prints and those cuts, oh my!!.. It's fantastic..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D