Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pink by Design SNEAK PEEK!!!!

Guess what!?!?!?!  Pink by Design is releasing TONS of new stamps sets tomorrow, we're having an AWESOME blog hop to share them with you, there's a Ustream tomorrow night at 9 pm CST (which is ALWAYS a super fun time), and I HAVE SOME SUPER DUPER EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU!!!  I just can hardly contain myself!  I SO hope you'll come back tomorrow!  Maybe, if you see a little sneak of what's in store, you'll check back in on Friday.  So, here's a sneak of two stamp sets that are being released tomorrow:


So, I hope you'll come back and SASHIMI tomorrow for the Pink by Design April Release Blog Hop.  I'll give you all of the details for this little card, plus I'll have more projects to share.  Oh, and there will be some FANTASTIC blog candy up for grabs.  You don't want to miss all of the new release projects by the Design Team and this candy!




3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the release tomorrow! Love what you did with the sentiment. Another great card! -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee... your card got me giggling again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO I NEED this! I want this! I must have this! Can't wait for the release!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D