Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crafty Resolutions for 2012



Happy New Year, everyone!  I just wanted to do a quick post to share the crafty resolutions I came up with for 2012.  Hopefully you'll help me stay on top of them.  Here they are:

1.  Post AT LEAST 2 projects per week (though I hope it will be more...I've really started slacking on this).

2.  Post AT LEAST 1 video per month.

3.  Submit AT LEAST 2 projects a month for publication and try to get published in 2012 (oooo...so scary!).

I tried to make them reachable so I can hopefully stick to them.  I'd love to hear your crafty resolutions for the new year!

So, hopefully I'll be back later this week (or 2 times) with new projects for you.  Keep your fingers crossed!  :)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like good resolutions. I too made a resolution to give more of myself and give away more of my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family Lisa! Wishing you the best in 2012 and good luck on your goals!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D