Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Exciting!

How exciting!  Kristen over at Craftin' with Kristen gave me a blog award!  That's just so sweet, and I'm so excited about it!  I wish I could give the award right back to her, because I love visiting her blog and seeing what she creates.  You should go check her blog out.


The requirements for receiving the award are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Okay, here I go! First, here are the 8 things about myself:

1.  I have 2 daughters, ages 9 and 6.
2.  I've been married to an Air Force man for 11 years...so we move a lot.
3.  I currently live in Germany.
4.  I've been a teacher for 9 years, but I'm currently taking a break to enjoy our time in Germany.  :o)
5.  I was born and raised in Texas, the greatest state ever!!! ;o)
6.  I have a little Chihuahua named Abby (and she's my BABY!).
7.  I started scrapbooking when I got married, and it took me seven years to finish my wedding album (that shows how little time I had for crafts while I was teaching).
8.  I'm SUPER LOVING my time off work because I get to spend more time with my family, more time traveling, and more time CRAFTING!! :o)

Here are 8 bloggers that I really enjoy visiting.  It was really hard to choose, because it seems that I follow MILLIONS of blogs...and I love visiting each and every one of them.  Here are 8 that I SUPER enjoy!  ;o)

Under a Cherry Tree
Mrs. B's Craft Room
Lauren's Creative
Cricut Chick
Aimitup
Pink and Paper
Andrea's Scrapblog
BugBites

Oh, there are so many more blogs I'd love to recognize!  It's too bad I can only choose 8.  I hope you go check these blogs out, though!  Thanks again, Kristen!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D